|2019 US MBD: Mercer Benchmark Database Survey Suite (Excluding Manufacturing)
|2019 US MBD: Mercer Benchmark Database Survey Suite (Including Manufacturing)
US MBD: Mercer Benchmark Database
Additional MBD users: USD 1,000
Additional MBD with Manufacturing users: USD 1,200
Additional buying options are available. Call us to learn how you can lock in rates for two or more years and qualify for additional discounts.
- Individuals or companies using Mercer data for consulting services or commercial purposes are subject to different rates. Please call for more information.
- 2019 results now available.
View a list of the participating companies included in the 2019 US MBD: Mercer Benchmark Database here.
Position List & Sample Report
View the position list and descriptions included in this HR compensation survey to optimize your ongoing compensation and benchmarking efforts.
View a sample report of this survey to see what's included, and learn how easy it is to streamline your salary benchmarking efforts.
2020 Survey Participation
2020 Survey Participation is now closed. Survey participation is open to all organizations with matching jobs and is not required to purchase results. The act of submitting data to a survey is known as survey participation and your company is then viewed as a participant. To learn more about how you can become a participant, please contact us. As a survey participant, you do receive key benefits:
- A discount on survey results!
- An exclusive invitation to survey events - attend results webcasts and meetings where Mercer consultants will review the results and identify market trends and factors. You'll also be able to ask questions directly related to your organization.
- Ensure your data is included in the market results - easily determine your market position with customized reports that compare your company data to your peers.