As the way we work continues to change, staying connected to your people is more important than ever. After all, when you understand how your employees feel on key topics, you are much better equipped to make decisions and provide the resources and solutions that meet their needs.
A Digital Focus Group enables your organization to crowdsource people insights in a live, collective conversation. Deep dive on specific challenges. Encourage honesty and authenticity with complete anonymity. Provide an open dialogue that follows the interesting and directional insights as they arise real-time.
Here are just some of the ways Mercer clients are using Digital Focus Groups in their organization:
- Follow up on key opportunities and action items from employee surveys.
- Inform EVP strategy through a Total Rewards experience deep dive.
- Understand the culture of Diversity & Inclusion.
- Source insights on employees’ career aspirations to help design a career development toolset.
- Assess merger experiences to improve onboarding and integration practices.
- Gauge impact of mobility policy changes.
Stay connected to your people to inform evidence-based decisions.
Digital Focus Groups are sold based on session size and duration.
- Sessions start at 30 minutes
- Can accommodate up to 1,000 participants
- Includes real-time results
For more details or to schedule your Digital Focus Group, please request a quote today. Request a Quote