Employee engagement surveys are a great way to measure employee motivation, passion, and commitment. Surveys are also a terrific tool to capture immediate feedback from employees on the topics that matter most, like diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) progress. They enable you to understand your employees’ thoughts and experiences while providing you actionable insights for improvements. Creating these surveys is both an art and science though and you’ll want to get it right in order to generate meaningful results.
Whether you are planning your first employee engagement survey or want to enhance previous efforts, the Employee Engagement Survey Toolkit is your complete guide, outlining the steps to take and the questions to ask to get the insights you need. Easily understand best practices, survey frequency, when to use anonymous or confidential data, how to know if it was successful, and tips to develop “SMART” action plans.
Your Survey Toolkit includes:
- Getting started materials to ensure a successful launch – including best practices for developing a survey, important planning questions to consider, and key features of successful listening programs.
- Two checklists to keep you on track during critical points in the process – designing a questionnaire and communicating the results; take the guesswork (and bias) out of the process so that you get the insights you need.
- Lots of samples – survey questions, employee communications, FAQs, and summary PowerPoint allow you to spend less time preparing materials and more time capitalizing on the opportunities presented in the results.
- Important considerations when analyzing your results and details on building a reporting hierarchy. Easily identify data extremes, strengths, opportunities, and areas to investigate with score threshold recommendations.
- Tips for building and implementing an effective action plan and monitoring your progress including a planning worksheet to keep you organized and on-track.
Increase productivity, motivate employees, and make progress on today’s most important topics with insights from your employee engagement survey.