Derived from the US MBD: Mercer Benchmark Database, evaluate your employees’ salaries against the market with data for several common jobs found in organizations across 17 functions. This report includes:
- 5 Engineering positions
- 15 Executive positions
- 7 HR positions
- 15 Manufacturing positions
- 17 Sales, Marketing, and Communications positions
- 5 IT positions
- 16 Finance, Accounting, and Legal positions
- 9 Logistics and Supply Chain positions
- 50 more positions
Survey results are delivered in a published PDF format to your imercer.com account under “My Downloads.”
Explore additional solutions for small and growing businesses to ensure your organization is making the best decisions possible.
Salary Survey Methodology
Mercer surveys are designed using the most accurate and up-to-date market data practices. Data is collected from HR professionals at participating organizations, and then analyzed for validity, thoroughness, and market representation based on the organization's size, structure, geographic region, or a combination of these factors. A minimum number of incumbents, organizations, and distinct organizations are required in order to report each data element. If minimums are not met, the market data is suppressed, ensuring you the highest level of data confidentiality.
Survey results are delivered in a published Excel format to your imercer.com account under My Downloads.
2019 Survey Participation is now closed. Survey participation is open to all organizations with matching jobs and is not required to purchase results. To learn more about how you can become a participant, please contact us. As a survey participant, you do receive key benefits:
- A discount on survey results!
- An exclusive invitation to survey events - attend results webcasts and meetings where Mercer consultants will review the results and identify market trends and factors. You'll also be able to ask questions directly related to your organization.
- Ensure your data is included in the market results - easily determine your market position with customized reports that compare your company data to your peers.