Conducted for over 20 years, the IHN salary surveys contain compensation data collected from 2,020 organizations and over 800 healthcare positions. Learn exactly what to pay your health care employees across all skill levels and career streams unique to your market.
To reflect the continuous growth in the healthcare industry, the Ancillary Services survey of IHN has been split into three unique market segments for a more in-depth look at pay practices for positions found within the following healthcare settings:
Delivered in fully customizable formats
Survey results are delivered in Mercer WIN®, giving you access to the data through a variety of customizable parameters — including geography, industry, company size, and more. Efficiently organize and analyze the information with Mercer WIN, which enables you to:
- Compare job descriptions side by side.
- Change pay elements to support the right level of analysis.
- Perform function and career-level analysis.
- Export your data for integration into other systems (data also available as an excel file).
- Run presentation-quality detailed or summary reports.
Salary Survey Methodology
Mercer surveys are designed using the most accurate and up-to-date market data practices. Data is collected from HR professionals at participating organizations and then analyzed for validity, thoroughness, and market representation based on the organization's size, structure, geographic region, or a combination of these factors. A minimum number of incumbents, organizations, and distinct organizations are required in order to report each data element. If minimums are not met, the market data is suppressed, ensuring you the highest level of data confidentiality.
2019 US IHN – Healthcare System & Hospital Compensation Survey Suite (All Modules)
- Healthcare System Executives (4A)
- Hospital Executives (4B)
- Healthcare System and Hospital Executives (4C)
- Healthcare Individual Contributors (5)
- Home Health/Hospice (6A)
- Physician Practices/Clinics (6B)
- Skilled Nursing / Assisted Living Facilities (6C)
- Healthcare Management & Supervisory (7)
- Healthcare Informatics & Technology (8)
US IHN - Healthcare System & Hospital Compensation Suite
Additional buying options are available. Call us to learn how you can lock in rates for two or more years and qualify for additional discounts.
- Additional users may be added during checkout for USD 200 each per module/survey.
- Individuals or companies using Mercer data for consulting services or commercial purposes are subject to different rates. Please call for more information.
- 2019 results are available for purchase and will be delivered upon survey release (late July).
Position List & Sample Report
2019 Survey Participation is now closed. Survey participation is open to all organizations with matching jobs and is not required to purchase results. To learn more about how you can become a participant, please contact us. As a survey participant, you do receive key benefits:
- A discount on survey results!
- An exclusive invitation to survey events - attend results webcasts and meetings where Mercer consultants will review the results and identify market trends and factors. You'll also be able to ask questions directly related to your organization.
- Ensure your data is included in the market results - easily determine your market position with customized reports that compare your company data to your peers.