Conducted for over 20 years, the IHN salary surveys contain compensation data collected from 2,020 organizations and over 800 healthcare positions. Learn exactly what to pay your health care employees across all skill levels and career streams unique to your market.
To reflect the continuous growth in the healthcare industry, the Ancillary Services module of IHN covers three unique market segments for a more in-depth look at pay practices for positions found within the following healthcare settings:
- Home Health/Hospice.
- Physician Practices/Clinics.
- Skilled Nursing/Assisted Living Facilities.
Delivered in fully customizable formats
Survey results are delivered in Mercer WIN®, giving you access to the data through a variety of customizable parameters — including geography, industry, company size, and more. Efficiently organize and analyze the information with Mercer WIN, which enables you to:
- Compare job descriptions side by side.
- Change pay elements to support the right level of analysis.
- Perform function and career-level analysis.
- Export your data for integration into other systems (data also available as an excel file).
- Run presentation-quality detailed or summary reports.
Salary Survey Methodology
Mercer surveys are designed using the most accurate and up-to-date market data practices. Data is collected from HR professionals at participating organizations and then analyzed for validity, thoroughness, and market representation based on the organization's size, structure, geographic region, or a combination of these factors. A minimum number of incumbents, organizations, and distinct organizations are required in order to report each data element. If minimums are not met, the market data is suppressed, ensuring you the highest level of data confidentiality.
Position List & Sample Report