This survey analyzes compensation data for 68 organizations with data collected across key components of the compensation strategy, such as:
- Base pay
- Long-term incentives
- Organization data
- Pay/Employment policies and more
This survey is powered by Mercer Job Library. This comprehensive job catalog provides you with improved job descriptions for more accurate position matches, clearer relationships between jobs, more specializations, and much more. Learn more or view Mercer Job Library FAQs for more details.
With the move to Mercer Job Library, the Retail Banking module of the US FSS: Financial Services Suite collects data for 39 specializations and 382 jobs giving you access to even more compensation benchmarking insights for your financial institution across the following job families:
- Communications and corporate affairs
- Consumer and commercial banking
- Customer service and contact center operations
- IT, telecom, and Internet
- Legal, compliance, and audit
- Sales, marketing, and product management
Delivered in Fully Customizable Formats
Survey results are delivered in Mercer WIN®, giving you access to the data through a variety of customizable parameters — including geography, industry, company size, and more. Efficiently organize and analyze the information with Mercer WIN, which enables you to:
- Compare job descriptions side by side.
- Change pay elements to support the right level of analysis.
- Perform function and career-level analysis.
- Export your data for integration into other systems (data also available as an Excel file).
- Run presentation-quality detailed or summary reports.
Salary Survey Methodology
Mercer surveys are designed using the most accurate and up-to-date market data practices. Data is collected from HR professionals at participating organizations, and then analyzed for validity, thoroughness, and market representation based on the organization's size, structure, geographic region, or a combination of these factors. A minimum number of incumbents, organizations, and distinct organizations are required in order to report each data element. If minimums are not met, the market data is suppressed ensuring you the highest level of data confidentiality.
Position List & Sample Report