With the increased adoption of online shopping and advances in mobile technology and delivery logistics, digital and e-commerce positions are increasingly in demand. For your organization to thrive, you need a comprehensive talent strategy that will help attract, retain, and motivate employees that thrive in this online environment.
Derived from the US Mercer Benchmark Database (MBD), the Salary Report for Digital and E-Commerce Jobs allows you to benchmark key positions within the digital and e-commerce landscape. From entry level to executive, learn exactly what to pay your employees.
Analyze your data across several key components, such as:
- Base pay
- FLSA status and overtime eligibility
- Long-term incentive eligibility and grant values
- Salary ranges
- Sales incentive eligibility and amounts
- Short-term incentive eligibility and amounts
- Total cash compensation target and actual values
- Total direct compensation target and actual values