Conducted for over 50 years, the SIRS Survey Suite incorporates key elements you need to develop and sustain a sound compensation strategy. This survey uses a benchmarking system that helps clients maximize the potential of their compensation strategy regardless of organizational structure. The SIRS system assesses organizational structure against industry norms, evaluating for external competitiveness while highlighting issues of internal equity.
Delivered in fully customizable formats
Survey results are delivered in Mercer WIN®, giving you access to the data through a variety of customizable parameters — including geography, industry, company size, and more. Efficiently organize and analyze the information with Mercer WIN, which enables you to:
- Compare job descriptions side by side.
- Change pay elements to support the right level of analysis.
- Perform function and career-level analysis.
- Export your data for integration into other systems (data also available as an Excel file).
- Run presentation-quality detailed or summary reports.
Salary Survey Methodology
Mercer surveys are designed using the most accurate and up-to-date market data practices. Data is collected from HR professionals at participating organizations and then analyzed for validity, thoroughness, and market representation based on the organization's size, structure, geographic region, or a combination of these factors. A minimum number of incumbents, organizations, and distinct organizations are required in order to report each data element. If minimums are not met, the market data is suppressed, ensuring you the highest level of data confidentiality.
2018 US Mercer SIRS® – Benchmark Survey (Premium)
2018 US Mercer SIRS® – Executive Survey
2018 US Mercer SIRS® – Sales Policies and Practices Survey
2018 US Mercer SIRS® – Medical Device Sales Compensation Survey
2018 Puerto Rico Mercer SIRS Life Sciences Survey
Base price includes two users; additional users may be added at additional rates - USD 1,250 per user / Additional Custom Report: USD 1,450. Pricing may vary for multi-entity organizations.
The Premium Option (Benchmark and Executive Survey):
- Unlimited peer groups
- Access to all industry and sub-industry cuts
- All geographic locations including city and state
- Market selections including revenue, headcount, organization ownership, and more
- Full analytical flexibility to combine/create statistics based on any query or filter
Individuals or companies using Mercer data for consulting services or commercial purposes are subject to different rates. Please call for more information.
2019 Survey Participation is now closed. Survey participation is open to all organizations with matching jobs and is not required to purchase results. To learn more about how you can become a participant, please contact us. As a survey participant, you do receive key benefits:
- A discount on survey results!
- An exclusive invitation to survey events - attend results webcasts and meetings where Mercer consultants will review the results and identify market trends and factors. You'll also be able to ask questions directly related to your organization.
- Ensure your data is included in the market results - easily determine your market position with customized reports that compare your company data to your peers.