Whether you’re an HR manager looking to help your employees prepare for their upcoming retirement or promoting products for your financial institution, this one-of-a-kind booklet can add value to your communication and marketing strategy.
Key benefits of using the “Guide”
HR and Benefits Teams: Use as a valuable employee relations tool
- Use these trusted resources in educational workshops and retirement kits.
- Give out practical Social Security explanations to plan a secure retirement.
- Explain the need to supplement Social Security with employer-provided investment and retirement plans.
- Remind employees that Social Security also provides benefits for their families.
- Receive appreciation from retirees by giving them updated information.
Insurance and Financial Organizations: Use as a valuable marketing tool
- Use in direct-mail campaigns to gain new clients or as a giveaway item at seminars, trade shows, or one-to-one meetings to show your investment options.
- Show the need to complement Social Security — which is only about 50% of an average retiree’s income — with your investment products and services.
- Keep in touch and cross-sell new products to your current clients when you mail them the Guide.
- Imprint your name on the cover so it is a reminder of your products and services.
Limited-time offer — FREE gift!
Order your copies of the Guide today to receive your free, one-year subscription to Social Security and Medicare News, the quarterly newsletter. Each issue is emailed to you giving you key information to stay current on hot topics and developments in these programs.
Orders for the 2020 Guide to Social Security are shipped by UPS ground service and are generally processed within two business days of placement. For custom imprint orders, please allow 15–20 business days for shipment.
The Guide is updated annually. Orders for the 2021 edition will begin in October with shipments starting in late November.
Common questions answered
Some of the many answers you can find in the Guide include:
- What are the Social Security and Medicare changes for 2021?
- What is the full retirement age?
- How do I apply for benefits?
- How does the earnings limit reduce my benefit if I retire early?
- How much more will I get if I delay retirement?
- How many years of earnings are used in calculating my benefit?
- How much will my spouse receive?
- How long does it take to start receiving disability benefits?
- Who can receive survivor benefits?
- What is the Medicare program?
- How do I fix incorrect information?