Blue Collar Total Remuneration Survey (Unionized staff)


Blue Collar Total Remuneration Survey (Unionized staff) SKU_9041

Total Remuneration Suvey unionized image

Given the current context of Mexico and with the objective of supporting the collective bargaining negotiations to be held soon, Mercer launches the 1st Total Compensation Survey for Unionized Personnel.

This study performs a detailed analysis of all the collective contracts of participating companies, and shows the payment practices and benefits granted by companies in this segment of jobs in Mexico.

  • Overview
  • PRICING Options

Overview

What will you receive?
  • General survey report (PDF format and consultation platform)
  • Individual comparative diagnosis (spreadsheet in Excel and PDF)
  • Report available in Spanish and in English

Data effectiveness: August 2018
Deadline for participation: September 28, 2018
Publication date: November 2018

Methodology

The study is structured as follows:

  • General information of the participating companies
  • Compensation Policies and Practices report
  • HR metrics and indicators report
  • Detailed Report by Position

All reports are shown according to the following market cuts:

  • Industry
  • Geographic region
  • Trade Union Center
  • Age of Collective Contract
  • Company Size
Coverage

More than 60 positions analyzed by:

  • Base Salary
  • Guaranteed Payments
  • Variable Payments
  • Long Term Incentives
  • Benefits
Contacts

Mario Villanueva
mario.villanueva@mercer.com
+52 (55) 9628 7414

Claudia Rodríguez
claudia.rodriguez@mercer.com
+52 (55) 9628 7349

PRICING Options

Option 1: Access to TRS Blue Collar 2019*, through Mercer WIN and Mercer Insights Dashboard
-Late participant 2019 cost: $4,500 USD

Option 2: Access to TRS Blue Collar 2019*, through Mercer WIN
-Late participant 2019 cost: $3,500 USD

Option 3: General report in PDF format (does not include access to Mercer WIN or Mercer Insights Dashboard)
-General report 2019 cost: $2,800 USD

Option 4: Access to TRS Blue Collar Survey 2019*, through Mercer WIN, with the commitment of participating and buying TRS Blue Collar Survey 2020**
-1 to 4 collective agreements: $3,800 USD
-5 to 10 collective agreements: $4.800 USD

Option 5: Access to TRS Blue Collar Survey 2019*, through Mercer WIN and Mercer Insights Dashboard, with the commitment of participating and buying TRS Blue Collar Survey 2020**
- 1 to 4 collective agreements: $5,800 USD
- 5 to 10 collective agreements: $6,800 USD

* Since you are not a participant in the survey, you will not be able to create cuts by company name, but by industry, size, location, union center, etc.
** By selecting the option to purchase the 2020 Survey in advance, 70% of the value will be paid in 2019 and the remaining 30% in 2020.

  • Ordering TypePDF
  • IsOrderingSetNo
  • Compensation GridShow
  • Short DescriptionThis study is focused on unionized personnel, in which a detailed analysis of all the collective contracts of the participating companies is carried out by Mercer.
  • RegionUS