2016 Survey Pricing
$9,100 (w/Manufacturing module)
$27,300 (w/Manufacturing module)
2016 participation is now closed.
Results will be available in August.
Current. Comprehensive. Trusted.
The US MBD: Mercer Benchmark Database is the premier general industry database for evaluating and creating competitive compensation plans.
Salary benchmarking enables you to determine your competitive market situation with your positions. Keep your top performers motivated and reduce turnover. Attract the talent you need to grow your business. The US MBD: Mercer Benchmark Database covers 1,400 positions with data derived from over 2.2 million employees in more than 3,000 organizations.
MBD allows you to experience the flexibility of choice. Focus only on the functions you need the most by purchasing individual modules, or experience the full depth of the entire database as a subscriber.
By combining these salary surveys into a single online tool release, you have the ability to:
- Blend positions
- Create and/or run a single report template across positions
- Compare your organization's data to market data across survey modules
- Export results from a wide array of positions at one time
What’s new in 2016?
Always want the latest insight from the US MBD survey first? Subscribe to the US MBD semi-annual newsletter today.
122 new positions have been added, including:
- 11 Engineering
- 20 IT
- 19 Executive
- 13 Finance, Accounting, and Legal
- 6 HR
- 20 Logistics and Supply Chain
- 18 Manufacturing
- 17 Metropolitan
- 32 Sales, Marketing, and Communications
- Individual module market views that will now be available in Mercer WIN® when you purchase the full MBD.
- The questionnaire and order form have been enhanced for increased clarity, ease of use, and intuitiveness, including reporting tips in the questionnaire for industry classifications.
Interested in Canadian compensation data as well? Visit our Canada MBD: Mercer Benchmark Database page.