Choose from either the Short-Term Incentive Plan or Sales Incentive sections to analyze your data across numerous employee groups and industries to enrich your incentive design rewards structure.
Survey results are delivered in a published PDF format to your imercer.com account under My Downloads.
Salary Survey Methodology
Mercer surveys are designed using the most accurate and up-to-date market data practices. Data is collected from HR professionals at participating organizations and then analyzed for validity, thoroughness, and market representation based on the organization's size, structure, geographic region, or a combination of these factors. A minimum number of incumbents, organizations, and distinct organizations are required in order to report each data element. If minimums are not met, the market data is suppressed, ensuring you the highest level of data confidentiality.
*This is a biennial survey. The next participation year and survey release is planned for 2019.
- Participation Opens: September 30
- Participation Deadline: October 25
- Report Available:
- STI section – December 2019
- Sales section – Q1 2020
2019 Survey Participation is now closed. Survey participation is open to all organizations with matching jobs and is not required to purchase results. To learn more about how you can become a participant, please contact us. As a survey participant, you do receive key benefits:
- A discount on survey results!
- An exclusive invitation to survey events - attend results webcasts and meetings where Mercer consultants will review the results and identify market trends and factors. You'll also be able to ask questions directly related to your organization.
- Ensure your data is included in the market results - easily determine your market position with customized reports that compare your company data to your peers.