Conducted for over 20 years, the IHN salary surveys contain compensation data collected from 1,925 organizations and 875 healthcare positions. Learn exactly what to pay your health care employees across all skill levels and career streams unique to your market.
To reflect the continuous growth in the healthcare industry, the Ancillary Services survey of IHN has been split into three unique market segments for a more in-depth look at pay practices for positions found within the following healthcare settings:
Delivered in fully customizable formats
Survey results are delivered in Mercer WIN®, giving you access to the data through a variety of customizable parameters — including geography, industry, company size, and more. Efficiently organize and analyze the information with Mercer WIN, which enables you to:
- Compare job descriptions side by side.
- Change pay elements to support the right level of analysis.
- Perform function and career-level analysis.
- Export your data for integration into other systems (data also available as an excel file).
- Run presentation-quality detailed or summary reports.
Salary Survey Methodology
Mercer surveys are designed using the most accurate and up-to-date market data practices. Data is collected from HR professionals at participating organizations and then analyzed for validity, thoroughness, and market representation based on the organization's size, structure, geographic region, or a combination of these factors. A minimum number of incumbents, organizations, and distinct organizations are required in order to report each data element. If minimums are not met, the market data is suppressed, ensuring you the highest level of data confidentiality.
2019 US IHN – Healthcare System & Hospital Compensation Survey Suite (All Modules)
- Healthcare System Executives (4A)
- Hospital Executives (4B)
- Healthcare System and Hospital Executives (4C)
- Healthcare Individual Contributors (5)
- Home Health/Hospice (6A)
- Physician Practices/Clinics (6B)
- Skilled Nursing / Assisted Living Facilities (6C)
- Healthcare Management & Supervisory (7)
- Healthcare Informatics & Technology (8)
US IHN - Healthcare System & Hospital Compensation Suite
Additional buying options are available. Call us to learn how you can qualify for additional discounts.
- Additional users may be added during checkout for USD 200 each per module/survey.
- Individuals or companies using Mercer data for consulting services or commercial purposes are subject to different rates. Please call for more information.
- 2019 results now available.
Position List & Sample Report