Using this new survey take support for your workforce initiatives within a contact center and customer service settings to a deeper level. This policy data is designed to work in combination with the US Contact Center & Customer Service Compensation Survey, which address key questions regarding base pay and pay ranges for your contact center and customer service employees.
Survey results are delivered in a published PDF format in Mercer WIN®.
Salary Survey Methodology
Mercer surveys are designed using the most accurate and up-to-date market data practices. Data is collected from HR professionals at participating organizations and then analyzed for validity, thoroughness, and market representation based on the organization’s size, structure, geographic region, or a combination of these factors. A minimum number of incumbents, organizations, and distinct organizations are required in order to report each data element. If minimums are not met, the market data is suppressed, ensuring you the highest level of data confidentiality.
View Sample Report
Contact Center Policy Survey
- Participation opens: March 15
- Participation closes: April 27
- Results available: August
2019 Survey Participation opens January 28. Survey participation is open to all organizations with matching jobs and is not required to purchase results. To learn more about how you can become a participant, please contact us. As a survey participant, you do receive key benefits:
- A discount on survey results!
- An exclusive invitation to survey events — attend results webcasts and meetings where Mercer consultants will review the results and identify market trends and factors. You'll also be able to ask questions directly related to your organization.
- Ensure your data is included in the market results — easily determine your market position with customized reports that compare your company's data to your peers.