This survey contains compensation data from 11,634 employee observations to help you evaluate your salaries from top to bottom.
This survey is powered by Mercer Job Library. This comprehensive job catalog provides you with improved job descriptions for more accurate position matches, clearer relationships between jobs, more specializations, and much more. Learn more or view Mercer Job Library FAQs for more details.
With the move to Mercer Job Library, the Wealth Management module of the US FSS: Financial Services Suite now collects 100 specializations and 1,112 jobs, providing comprehensive compensation data across the following job families:
- Assets/Investment management
- Capital markets/Investment banking
- Consumer and commercial banking
- General management
- Sales, marketing, and product development
- Trading and dealing
Delivered in Fully Customizable Formats
Survey results are delivered in Mercer WIN®, giving you access to the data through a variety of customizable parameters — including geography, industry, company size, and more. Efficiently organize and analyze the information with Mercer WIN, which enables you to:
- Compare job descriptions side by side.
- Change pay elements to support the right level of analysis.
- Perform function and career-level analysis.
- Export your data for integration into other systems (data also available as an Excel file).
- Run presentation-quality detailed or summary reports.
Salary Survey Methodology
Mercer surveys are designed using the most accurate and up-to-date market data practices. Data is collected from HR professionals at participating organizations, and then analyzed for validity, thoroughness, and market representation based on the organization's size, structure, geographic region, or a combination of these factors. A minimum number of incumbents, organizations, and distinct organizations are required in order to report each data element. If minimums are not met, the market data is suppressed ensuring you the highest level of data confidentiality.
Position List & Sample Report