This survey contains information for 79 positions from 20 organizations to help you analyze the survey data by:
- Operating expenses/Budget
- Primary sector focus: office, retail, residential, industrial, diversified
- Principal business: real estate development, property management
- Properties and rental units owned/managed: total square footage, number of properties, number of rentals
Delivered in Fully Customizable Formats
Survey results are delivered in Mercer WIN®, giving you access to the data through a variety of customizable parameters — including geography, industry, company size, and more. Efficiently organize and analyze the information with Mercer WIN, which enables you to:
- Compare job descriptions side by side.
- Change pay elements to support the right level of analysis.
- Perform function and career-level analysis.
- Export your data for integration into other systems (data also available as an Excel file).
- Run presentation-quality detailed or summary reports.
Salary Survey Methodology
Mercer surveys are designed using the most accurate and up-to-date market data practices. Data is collected from HR professionals at participating organizations and then analyzed for validity, thoroughness, and market representation based on the organization's size, structure, geographic region, or a combination of these factors. A minimum number of incumbents, organizations, and distinct organizations are required in order to report each data element. If minimums are not met, the market data is suppressed, ensuring you the highest level of data confidentiality.
|2018 US Real Estate Compensation Survey – Compensation and Policy Results*
|2018 US Real Estate Compensation Survey – Compensation Results Only
|2018 US Real Estate Compensation Survey – Policy Results Only
US Real Estate Compensation Survey
*Organizations that participated in both the compensation and policy surveys will receive policy results at no charge.
Additional buying options are available. Call us to learn how you can lock in rates for two or more years and qualify for additional discounts.
- Additional users may be added during checkout for $200 each per module/survey.
- Individuals or companies using Mercer data for consulting services or commercial purposes are subject to different rates. Please call for more information.
- 2018 results will be available for purchase in August.
*Organizations that participated in both the compensation and policy surveys will receive policy results at no charge. If you choose to participate only in the Real Estate Compensation Survey, you may still purchase the Real Estate Policy Survey results for an additional fee.
Position List & Sample Report
2019 Survey Participation opens April 10. Survey participation is open to all organizations with matching jobs and is not required to purchase results. To learn more about how you can become a participant, please contact us. As a survey participant, you do receive key benefits:
- A discount on survey results!
- An exclusive invitation to survey events - attend results webcasts and meetings where Mercer consultants will review the results and identify market trends and factors. You'll also be able to ask questions directly related to your organization.
- Ensure your data is included in the market results - easily determine your market position with customized reports that compare your company data to your peers.