Increase talent knowledge with groundbreaking, on-demand global pay, and workforce metrics.
Today’s competitive and dynamic business and talent environment calls for an unprecedented understanding of the workforce. Not only must you know the cost of your labor – often your largest expense – but you must ensure you have the right resources doing the right work in the right markets to align to your unique business objectives. At the same time, you must be cognizant of the demographics of talent; the age, tenure and gender of its workforce and how it is moving up through and out of the organization. The question remains: do you have the right talent doing the right work at the right cost to be successful in tomorrow’s digital, talent constrained environment?
Mercer | Comptryx provides industry benchmarking of both global pay and workforce metrics to help you succeed in the new age of work. Gain an understanding of how your workforce compensation practices, structure, and composition compare to the market and more importantly, if they align to your strategic objectives (e.g., customer service focus, new product development, reduced management layers).
In addition to a world class global compensation competitiveness data, Mercer | Comptryx provides:
- An array of calculated, filterable workforce metrics. For example, examine overall headcount and global payroll allocation by any combination of levels, functions, or locations.
- Cutting-edge workforce analysis of key demographics, including age, experience, top performers, and gender metrics.
- Data related to employment activity, such as promotions, hiring, and attrition.
- Intuitive location analysis for the design of virtual organizations and the modeling of costs between different countries around the world.
As the most comprehensive compensation, workforce analysis and labor cost tool on the market, Mercer | Comptryx allows you to:
- Improve competitive analysis through workforce metrics and achieve a broad company-wide perspective with the goal of full organizational optimization.
- Gain a clear understanding of workforce issues, including employee turnover, workforce cost, shape, productivity, and more, allowing users to align competitive pay and total labor cost.
Join other premier organizations who are using the Mercer | Comptryx groundbreaking, on-demand global pay and workforce metrics data.
Membership elements include:
- 12-months access to all three modules
- Unlimited users (client controlled access)
- Personalized workforce review in first year access
- Pre-set cuts by size and sector, and one custom peer cut