With compensation and benefits data for 2,834 employee observations, analyze your talent strategy across several critical components like:
- Base pay
- Benefits prevalence
- Benefits valuation
- HR and industry practices
- Incentive eligibility
- Short-term incentive amounts
- Total cash compensation
- Total direct compensation
- Organization demographics
New in 2019
This survey will move to the new Mercer Job Library in 2019. This comprehensive job catalog provides you with improved job descriptions for more accurate position matches, clearer relationships between jobs, more specializations, and much more. Read the client announcement for details on why we’re making this change and what it means to you or visit Mercer Job Library FAQs for more details.
Delivered in fully customizable formats
Survey results are delivered in Mercer WIN®, giving you access to the data through a variety of customizable parameters — including geography, industry, company size, and more. Efficiently organize and analyze the information with Mercer WIN, which enables you to:
- Compare job descriptions side by side.
- Change pay elements to support the right level of analysis.
- Perform function and career-level analysis.
- Export your data for integration into other systems (data also available as an excel file).
- Run presentation-quality detailed or summary reports.
Salary Survey Methodology
Mercer surveys are designed using the most accurate and up-to-date market data practices. Data is collected from HR professionals at participating organizations and then analyzed for validity, thoroughness, and market representation based on the organization's size, structure, geographic region, or a combination of these factors. A minimum number of incumbents, organizations, and distinct organizations are required in order to report each data element. If minimums are not met, the market data is suppressed, ensuring you the highest level of data confidentiality.
Position List & Sample Report