Survey results are delivered in Mercer WIN giving you access to the data through a variety of parameters — including geography, industry, company size and more — to more efficiently organize and analyze the information. Mercer WIN enables you to customize your analysis by job as well as compare job descriptions side-by-side, change pay elements to support the right level of analysis, run multiple market comparisons in one report, export your data for integration into other systems, and run presentation-quality detail or summary reports. SIRS data prior to 2017 is available through Mercer PayMonitor®.
Salary Survey Methodology
Mercer surveys are designed using the most accurate and up-to-date market data practices. Data is collected from HR professionals at participating organizations and then analyzed for validity, thoroughness, and market representation based on the organization's size, structure, geographic region, or a combination of these factors. A minimum number of incumbents, organizations, and distinct organizations are required in order to report each data element. If minimums are not met, the market data is suppressed, ensuring you the highest level of data confidentiality.
2017 US Mercer SIRS® – Benchmark Survey (Standard)*
2017 US Mercer SIRS® – Benchmark Surveys (Premium)**
*Standard - Additional User: USD 750 / Additional Custom Report: USD 1,450
**Premium - Additional User: USD 1,250 / Additional Custom Report: USD 1,450
The Standard Option (Benchmark Survey):
- Access for 2 users
- One industry cut of your choice
- A custom peer group of your choice
- An all SIRS (all industry) cut
- Standard geographic cuts
- Interactive analytical capabilities:
- Compare my data
The Premium Option (Benchmark and Executive Survey):
All features in the standard option PLUS:
- Unlimited peer groups
- Access to 19 industry and sub-industry cuts
- All geographic locations including city and state
- Market selections including revenue, headcount, organization ownership, and more
- Full analytical flexibility to combine/create statistics based on any query or filter
Base price includes two users; additional users may be added at additional rates. Pricing varies for multi-entity organizations. This survey is only available to participants. If you are interested in purchase options, complete this form and a SIRS consultant will contact you.
Individuals or companies using Mercer data for consulting services or commercial purposes are subject to different rates. Please call for more information.
2018 Survey Participation is now closed. The SIRS survey results are available for purchase by survey participants only. To become a participant in the 2018 survey, please request materials using the form below. A member of the Mercer SIRS Support Team will contact you with more information.
Request Participation Materials
As a survey participant you do receive key benefits:
- Access to survey results which are available for purchase by survey participants only.
- An exclusive invitation to survey events — attend results webcasts and meetings where Mercer consultants will review the results and identify market trends and factors. You'll also be able to ask questions directly related to your organization.
- The ability to see your data aligned with the market when results are produced in Mercer WIN®, our interactive product delivery platform. Mercer WIN also gives you the ability to create custom reports and peer groups to see how you compare to other companies.