Mercer 2019 Participation Station
2019 Participation Station
Mercer 2019 compensation surveys are opening for participation now. Comparing your data to the market is key to creating attractive salary budgets. As a survey participant, see your data beside peers and competitors while you explore insights in compensation by company size, geography, and industry. Don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of this market leading data. Survey participation consists of several key elements:
- Submission Form — To start your participation, locate the survey(s) you are interested in within the tabs/tables below and click the submission form link. The resulting file will be used to collect your data.
- Participation Webcast — We highly recommend attending a participation webcast to learn tips and tricks for completing your submission and to explore key survey details. Register now using the links below.
- Data Submission — After you have entered all of your information, you will need to submit the form. Submit completed forms to https://hcsurveys.imercer.com/US or email to email@example.com. Don’t forget to complete the order tab to lock in your discounted participant prices and to ensure you are among the first to receive results.
- Data Review and Validation — Following your submission, members of our team will review the data and follow up with you via email to validate any values or answer data questions. For common data validation questions, you can refer to the Data Validation FAQ page.
Individual survey details – participation open/close dates, submission forms, and more can be found within the sections below. The majority of surveys will publish results in August/September 2019.
Transfer survey access – If you have experienced organizational changes and need a new contact to receive access to your Mercer survey data, please complete an Access Transfer Request Form.
- Industry Surveys
- General Industry Surveys
- Policy & Practice Surveys
Need Canada Data?
Visit the Canada 2019 Participation Station