- 5 general market information cuts: February, March, May, August and November
- Limitless positions, including the General Manager position.
You will receive a comparison of the salary levels Comp 1 and Comp3 for each of the company's’ positions with the market data by:
- Position and IPE level
- Real data regression
COMP1: Annual Base Salary
COMP2: Guaranteed Fixed Payments
COMP3: Total Annual Cash Compensation (this item includes variable cash payments such as: production incentive, performance bonus, etc.,)
The report will present the salary data through the following statistical measurements: average, weighted average and percentile 25, 50 and 75 – as a comparison standard.
The survey analyses the following hierarchical levels:
- General director
- Function director
- Sub-function director
- Sr Manager
- Jr Manager
- Sr professional
- Entrance professional
- Sr Non professional
- Non professional
- Jr Non professional
The results are delivered online through Mercer WIN®. This allows ilimited information cuts and results from your company compared with the market instantly, personalizing your results according to your needs.
- ONLINE ACCESS - The survey results are delivered through Mercer WIN® which allows you to create custom views, analyze data across markets simultaneously, create unlimited peer groups, refine the market, compare your data vs. the market*, combine jobs, export to Excel, and much more!
- POLICY & PRACTICE REPORT - A summary of organizations’ remuneration policies, which includes salary budget forecasts, compensation mix by employee groups, short-term and long-term incentive practices, as well as benefits.
- ACTUAL MARKET DATA - Market analysis by job including all remuneration values, helping you determine which jobs are more competitive within the market.
- MARKET REGRESSION AND RELATED POSITION CLASS REPORT - Market analysis by position class (Mercer’s International Position Evaluation (IPE) methodology for job evaluation) for each of the major components of total remuneration.
|Phases/TCSFlash || I || II|| III|| IV || V|
Launch|| 14-Jan|| 04-Mar|| 06-May ||15-Jul|| 31-Oct |
Database closure|| 05-Feb || 20-Mar || 27-May || 05-Aug || 15-Nov |
Publication|| 20-Feb ||05-Abr ||11-Jun ||27-Aug || 03-Dec |
Tel. +58 212 2787938
Tel: +58 (414) 1330004