This study may support your company to take the best decision regarding the payment of differences between cities by cost of living. In the Mercer Domestic Cost of Living Report - Mexico, Mercer analyzes the existing differential in the cost of living from 42 locations within the Mexican Republic.
Importantly, the cost of living index is a volatile variable that needs to be constantly analyzed to determine grant aid to the transferred staff.
The Mercer Domestic Cost of Living Report® - Mexico analyzes the market by the perspective of supply and demand of products and services. The user has the advantage of having reliable information on the relative cost between one city to another, within a specified period.
Through this tool, which reads the market from the perspective of supply and demand of goods and services, Mercer provides users with:
- Effective, reliable and current information on the relative cost of a location versus another, in a given period.
- Reports of the 42 locations in Mexico with the most industrial and economic activity.
- The analysis of the following variables:
- Clothing and footwear
- Household appliances and accessories
- Personal Care
- The differences in cost of living through exclusive factors for three different socioeconomic segments.
For more information, contact:
+ 52 55 9628 6551
This report is released annually. 2017-2018 edition is now available!