Obtain The Right Solution
Be part of Mercer's High Tech Total Remuneration Database (TRD) and get access to reliable, up-to-date information on pay and benefits prevalence to ensure that your reward packages remain cost effective and competitive in the marketplace.
The High Tech TRD provides you with consistent, accurate and high quality market data, covering the full reward package, including all forms of cash compensation, long-term incentives and benefits.
The survey consists of executive and non-executive compensation data for the High-Tech industry from organizations in the hardware,
software, telecommunications, semiconductor, consulting and professional services sectors.
The High-Tech TRD is based on a structured Career Level framework methodology, designed by Mercer in conjunction with industry representatives. The survey is conducted in the following Asia Pacific locations:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
Participation in Mercer's High Tech TRD entitles you to:
- An executive summary of the latest market trends.
- Base pay, allowances, incentives and benefits information for 28 core job functions and 154 sub functions.
- Exclusive online data mining capabilities using Mercer WIN®.
- Access to the latest market information through regular survey
- Premium subscribers also have the capability to conduct peer group comparisons and to create customized reports.
- Conduct analysis using various filters such as revenue, head count, geographic responsibility and industry segment.
Mercer High Tech Total Remuneration Database
Your data is delivered online through Mercer Paymonitor® and/ or Mercer Workforce Intelligence NetworkTM
(Mercer Win), accessible anytime, anywhere.
Workforce Intelligence NetworkTM
The Mercer Workforce Intelligence NetworkTM(Mercer Win) is a singlepoint access to Mercer’s
unparalleled survey data and analytics.
With Mercer Win, you can easily retrieve and
synthesize vast amounts of data into usable
packets of information relating to compensation and other HR issues.
To make key decisions, you no longer need to sieve through reams of
information, stored in dozens of locations and formats. Instead, you
can access the data and tools you need from a single location.
Mercer Win's powerful, flexible features let you choose your point of view by allowing you to:
- Produce customized charts, graphs and reports at the click of a button
- Compare data within and across industries, regions and countries
- Direct access to create peer groups and market refinements
- Analyze and compare structure to market by job, family, career level and position class
- Share reports and analysis in real time over the network
Total Remuneration Components
The Mercer High Tech TRD provides a quantitative study that covers various cash components such as base salary, other guaranteed cash payments, short-term incentives as well as valuation of long-term incentives and
(Annual base salary)
|Total Guaranteed Cash Compensation
(Base Salary plus guaranteed allowances)
|Total Cash Compensation
(Total Guaranteed Cash Compensation plus short-term incentive, sales incentive, profit sharing, or other incentive awards)
|Total Direct Compensation
(Total Cash Compensation plus long-term incentive awards, valued using Black-Scholes
methodology for appreciation-based awards)
(Total Direct Compensation plus benefits and perquisites)
Data Submission Made Easy
Mercer provides pre-formatted spreadsheets to simplify the data submission process. All raw data received
from participants remains strictly confidential.