2023 WIAPP Report Now Available
Along with reviewing general trends and demographics in Mobility programs, the 2023 WIAPP edition puts a special and in-depth focus on long-term assignments (LTA).
The report is comprised of two key surveys.
• Strategic mobility management – Understand the why and how of global talent mobility programs, their direction and how they fit within broader company strategies.
- What drives international talent mobility
- Where mobility management fits within an organization
- How it relates to talent management
- The organization and responsibilities of the mobility function, including operating models, digitalization and technology
- Demographic trends
- International assignment policy framework trends
• Long-term assignment policies and practices – Explore LTA policy and practice trends and how they have evolved since 2020.
- LTA trends and demographics, policy frameworks and program administration
- Remuneration approaches
- Tax, social security and compliance
- Allowances and benefits including cost of living (COL) / goods and services (G&S), housing, education, transportation and more
- Hardship / quality of living (QOL) premiums and rest-and-recreation leave
- Security and emergency evacuation measures
- Pre-assignment support and relocation assistance
- Repatriation and localization
|Strategic Mobility Management Survey Report
|Long-term Assignment Policies and Practices Survey Report
Worldwide Survey of International Assignment Policies and Practices
You must first make a selection.
item added to your cart