Growth of mobile shopping and same-day or next-day delivery is changing the game across the digital and e-commerce landscape. To compete in this field that’s showing no signs of slowing down, you need the top talent that can help your company further connect with your customers.
Use the data within the US Salary Report for Digital and E-Commerce Jobs to proactively take the next steps in attracting and keeping the top talent. Enhance your compensation strategy with data collected for 570 positions across numerous industries within the digital and e-commerce jobs landscape. Remain competitive with an increasingly demanding online industry by analyzing key components of your compensation strategy, such as:
- Base pay
- Salary ranges
- Short-term incentive eligibility and amounts
- Sales incentive eligibility and amounts
- Total cash compensation target and actual values
- Long-term incentive eligibility and grant values
- Total direct compensation target and actual values
- FLSA status and overtime eligibility
Do you have the data necessary to attract and retain the top talent?