Offering outplacement services to all employees means you are not only helping displaced employees get jobs faster, but showing the talent you still employ you care. Your employee brand matters – to your former employees, to your remaining employees, and to your future employees.
According to Intoo, almost 40% of laid off and terminated employees give their former employers a negative review on company sites like Glassdoor, hurting corporate brand and reputation and enforcing the need to treat employees well throughout their entire experience with you.
Why Mercer Outplacement Services?
EXPERIENCED COACHING, OUTSTANDING SERVICE
- Our Master’s educated coaches have 13+ years of career coaching experience
- 24/7 platform connectivity plus experienced, integrated coaching via text, phone, or video chat on any device
AWARD-WINNING, DIGITAL PLATFORM
Our platform puts the tools and guidance necessary to securing that next job at your transitioning employee’s fingertips. The virtual, on-demand format allows users to learn how they want, when they want, and where they want at their own pace. Key features of the platform include:
- Career transition guides, including benefits guidance and links to unemployment sites
- LinkedIn profile setup support and guidance
- Job search integration with global job databases and employment services, including Indeed
- Job matching integrated with LinkedIn and alert tools
- Resume writing templates and workshops
- Video interview preparation and practice
- Pitch workshops and salary negotiation advice
- Networking resources to support an impacted employee’s job search
Whether you’re looking to support 5 employees or 50,000 employees facing a career transition, we can help you design the right package for your organization. To learn more about this solution or to place your order, please contact us.
Request a demo