Designing a competitive, yet cost-effective, package that fits the locations in which the company operates — or would like to — demands accurate information. Mercer’s 2017 Total Employment Costs Around the World online tool provides data for 75 countries on the TEC building blocks, allowing clients to compare:
- Compare the real cost advantage among different countries for business expansion decisions.
- Assess and compare the benefit costs in terms of annual base salary across countries.
- Understand mandatory employer contributions across countries.
- Assess the hidden costs of employing a worker in any location.
The overall cost of the workforce is a critical piece of any sound business case for operating in a specific location. To analyse the pros and cons of different countries or regions, HR can access the right information with the 2017 TEC online tool. Having real costs at hand — including hidden ones — can help HR reach the right strategic decisions.
- Global Online Edition: USD 1,500
12-month subscription includes access for up to 5 users