What's New in 2018
This survey will move to the new Mercer Job Library in 2018. This comprehensive new job catalog provides you with improved job descriptions for more accurate position matches, clearer relationships between jobs, more specializations, and much more. Read the client announcement for details on why we’re making this change and what it means to you or visit the Mercer Job Library FAQs page for more details.
This report uses four different evaluation methodologies giving you the comprehensive analysis to determine the best incentive solution to properly reward your employees. Evaluation methodologies included in this report are:
- Net Present Value
- Accounting Cost
Survey results are delivered in Mercer WIN® giving you access to the data through a variety of parameters – including geography, industry, company size, and more – to more efficiently organize and analyze the information. Mercer WIN enables you to compare job descriptions side by side, change pay elements to support the right level of analysis, perform function and career-level analysis, export your data for integration into other systems, and run presentation-quality detailed or summary reports. The data is available as an excel file for export from within Mercer WIN as well.
Salary Survey Methodology
Mercer surveys are designed using the most accurate and up-to-date market data practices. Data is collected from HR professionals at participating organizations and then analyzed for validity, thoroughness, and market representation based on the organization's size, structure, geographic region, or a combination of these factors. A minimum number of incumbents, organizations, and distinct organizations are required in order to report each data element. If minimums are not met, the market data is suppressed, ensuring you the highest level of data confidentiality.
2017 US MBD: Long-Term Incentive and Equity Report – LTI only
2017 US MBD: Long-Term Incentive and Equity Report – LTI and STI
US MBD Long-Term Incentive and Equity Report
Additional buying options are available. Call us to learn how you can lock in rates for two or more years and qualify for additional discounts.
- Additional users may be added during checkout for USD 200 each per module/survey.
- Individuals or companies using Mercer data for consulting services or commercial purposes are subject to different rates. Please call for more information.
- 2018 survey results will be available in October.
View a list of the participating companies included in the 2017 US MBD: Long-Term Incentive & Equity Report here.
2018 Survey Participation is now closed. View the Survey Schedule tab for your next opportunity to participate. Survey participation is open to all organizations with matching jobs and is not required to purchase results. To learn more about how you can become a participant, please contact us. As a survey participant, you do receive key benefits:
- A discount on survey results!
- An exclusive invitation to survey events - attend results webcasts and meetings where Mercer consultants will review the results and identify market trends and factors. You'll also be able to ask questions directly related to your organization.
- Ensure your data is included in the market results - easily determine your market position with customized reports that compare your company data to your peers.