Delivered in Fully Customizable Formats
Survey results are delivered in Mercer WIN®, giving you access to the data through a variety of customizable parameters — including geography, industry, company size, and more. Efficiently organize and analyze the information with Mercer WIN, which enables you to:
- Compare job descriptions side by side.
- Change pay elements to support the right level of analysis.
- Perform function and career-level analysis.
- Export your data for integration into other systems (data also available as an Excel file).
- Run presentation-quality detailed or summary reports.
Salary Survey Methodology
Mercer surveys are designed using the most accurate and up-to-date market data practices. Data is collected from HR professionals at participating organizations and then analyzed for validity, thoroughness, and market representation based on the organization's size, structure, geographic region, or a combination of these factors. A minimum number of incumbents, organizations, and distinct organizations are required in order to report each data element. If minimums are not met, the market data is suppressed, ensuring you the highest level of data confidentiality.
|2018 US Executive Remuneration Suite – All Modules
|2018 US Executive Remuneration Suite – Fortune 500®
|2018 US Executive Remuneration Suite – Public Midsize and Small
|2018 US Executive Remuneration Suite – Privately Held
US Executive Remuneration Suite
Additional buying options are available. Call us to learn how you can lock in rates for two or more years and qualify for additional discounts.
- Additional users may be added during checkout for USD 200 each per module/survey.
- Individuals or companies using Mercer data for consulting services or commercial purposes are subject to different rates. Please call for more information.
- ®Fortune 500 is a registered trademark of Time, Inc.
- 2018 results now available.
Position List & Sample Report
2019 Survey Participation varies by survey. View the Survey Schedule tab for your next opportunity to participate. The Executive Remuneration Suite combines executive data from top-selling Mercer compensation surveys. If you've participated in any of the following surveys, you qualify to receive participant pricing in the Executive Remuneration Suite:
- US MBD: Mercer Benchmark Database
- US IHN – Healthcare System and Hospital Compensation Survey
- US Retail Compensation and Benefits Survey
- US Pharmacy Compensation Survey
- US Real Estate Compensation Survey
- US Contact Center & Customer Service Compensation Survey
- US IHP – Health Plan Compensation Survey
- US MTCS | Mercer Total Compensation Survey for the Energy Sector
- US FSS: Financial Services Suite