Get access to comprehensive and relevant benefits information in high tech sector!
European High Tech Benefits Survey provides companies with current and comprehensive benefits information.
Technology companies tend to have a different approach when it comes to talent strategies and supporting benefits policies than other industries. Notably family benefits and leave policies have been reported to be a hot topic for the industry. European High Tech Benefits Survey allows organisations to benchmark benefits programs to ensure that they remain market competitive.
- Retirement and savings – i.e. defined benefit, defined contribution
- Insurance – life, accident, illness
- Health – i.e. medical plans, dental, vision
- Time loss plans – i.e. leave policies, short- and long-term medical leaves
- Other – i.e. family support, wellness, flex benefits
What do you receive?
Delivery on Mercer BenefitsMonitor™
Mercer BenefitsMonitor™ is an interactive and user-centered online tool that offers a wide range of flexible and intuitive features for benefits reporting and analysis:
- One stop source for market and statutory benefits information
- Fast & convenient access to data according to the level of detail required
- Run analysis versus standard and custom defined 'peer-groups' – easily benchmark against competitors of choice
- Indefinite number of reports can be generated
- Export your analysis into convenient formats
More on Mercer BenefitsMonitor™ here.
Country Coverage and Survey Schedule:
Czech Republic, Ireland, Poland, The Netherlands, Switzerland, United Kingdom
May until September 2016
For further information on how to participate or to order the reports, please contact Patrick Gutmann – Talent/Information Solutions Industry Leader (+49 (0)69 689 778473 | firstname.lastname@example.org) or your local country consultant.
Pricing and Purchasing Options:
- 1–2 countries: EUR 1,800 per country
- 3–4 countries: EUR 1,600 per country
- 5+ countries: EUR 1,400 per country