Quantitative and Qualitative Compensation Analysis
- SAL 5 = SAL 4 + Benefits + Tax Efficiency
- SAL 4 = SAL 3 + Long-Term Incentives
- SAL 3 = SAL 2 + Bonus/Profit Sharing
- SAL 2 = SAL 1 + Commissions
- SAL 1 = Base Salary
Reliability and Impartiality
Reliable data gathered by independent consulting, ensuring total process impartiality.
Participating companies constitute a significant market sample, ensuring an excellent degree of comparison to selected panels.
Comparison by job match. It presents the salaries effectively paid, without weighing company and/ or position variables.
Effective managerial tool for salary and benefits administration, driving Human Resources personnel to more strategic activities.
- Company data are gathered in person, during a visit of a Mercer specialized consultant.
- Use of a modern electronic system for data collection.
Presentation of Results
- General Market: consolidated information about every company participating in the data base.
- Defined Market: unlimited quantity of panels in which the company can select a group of at least eight companies participating in the data base.
Reports will be presented electronically (Mercer PayMonitor®), with access to the following information: features of companies in the market, positioning analysis, and total remuneration analysis.
If you have any doubt, please contact:
+55 11 3048 1965
+55 11 2938 6431
+55 11 3048 5788