Obtain The Right Solution
Be part of Mercer’s High Tech Total Remuneration Database and get access to reliable, up-to-date trends on pay and benefits intelligence to ensure your reward packages remain cost effective and competitive in the marketplace.
The survey consists of executive and nonexecutive compensation data for the High Tech industry from organizations in the hardware, software, telecommunications, semiconductor, consulting and professional services sectors.
- Top Executive
- Administration & Secretarial
- Advertisement Sales & Operations
- Applications Development
- Back-end Processing Operations
- Call Centre
- Corporate Affairs
- Data Center
- Data Management & Analytics
- Engineering Design
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Interactive & Digital Media
- Internet / E-Commerce
- IT – Internal Support, Administration & Management
- IT Outsourcing
- Manufacturing / Production & Assembly
- Merchant Development
- Post Sales (Customer) Support
- Product Management
- Program/Project Management
- Remote / Offshore Infrastructure Support & Management
- Research & Development
- Sales Operations
- Supply & Logistics
- Telecommunications / Network
The High Tech TRD is based on a structured Career Level framework methodology, designed by Mercer in conjunction with industry representatives. The survey is conducted in the following Asia Pacific locations:
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
Participation in Mercer's High Tech TRD entitles you to:
- Consistent, accurate and high quality data covering the full reward package, including cash compensation, long-term incentives and benefits.
- An executive summary of the latest market trends.
- Base pay, allowances, incentives and benefits information for 32 core job functions and 205 sub-functions.
- Exclusive online data mining capabilities using Mercer Workforce Intelligence Network ® (Mercer WIN®).
- Access to the latest market information through regular survey updates.
- Conduct analysis using various filters such as revenue, head count geographic responsibility and industry segment.
- Premium subscribers also have the capability to conduct peer group comparisons and to create customized reports.
MERCER HIGH TECH TOTAL REMUNERATION DATABASE
Your data is delivered online through Mercer Paymonitor® and/ or Mercer Workforce Intelligence NetworkTM (Mercer Win), accessible anytime, anywhere.
Workforce Intelligence NetworkTM
The Mercer Workforce Intelligence NetworkTM(Mercer Win) is a singlepoint access to mercer’s unparalleled survey data and analytics. With Mercer Win, you can easily retrieve and synthesize vast amounts of data into usable packets of information relating to compensation and other hr issues. To make key decisions, you no longer need to sieve through reams of information, stored in dozens of locations and formats. Instead, you can access the data and tools you need from a single location.
Mercer Win's powerful, flexible features let you choose your point of view by allowing you to:
- Produce customized charts, graphs and reports at the click of a button
- Compare data within and across industries, regions and countries simultaneously
- Direct access to create peer groups and market refinements
- Analyze and compare structure to market by job, family, career level and position class
- Share reports and analysis in real time over the network
Total Remuneration Components
The Mercer High Tech Total Remuneration Database provides a quantitative study that covers various cash components such as base salary, other guaranteed cash payments, short-term incentives as well as valuation of long-term incentives and benefits.
|Annual Base Salary
Monthly Base Salary times Number of Months Paid)
|Total Guaranteed Cash Compensation
(Base Salary plus guaranteed allowances)
|Annual Total Cash Compensation
(Total Guaranteed Cash Compensation plus short-term incentive, sales incentive, profit sharing, or other incentive awards)
|Total Direct Compensation
(Total Cash Compensation plus long-term incentive awards, valued using Black-Scholes methodology for appreciation-based awards)
|Annual Total Remuneration
(Total Direct Compensation plus benefits and perquisites)
Data Submission Made Easy
Mercer provides pre-formatted spreadsheets to simplify the data submission process. All raw data received from participants remains strictly confidential.