Conducted annually, this survey contains data from over 1,500 organizations allowing you to effectively plan your compensation strategy to attract, retain, and motivate the talent you need in today’s competitive work environment. Use this salary survey to evaluate your compensation approach for the following employee levels:
- Professional (sales).
- Professional (non-sales).
- Para-professional (office/clerical/technician).
- Para-professional (trade/production/service).
- Unionized employees.
Survey participants receive complimentary results. Non-participating companies may purchase the in-depth PDF report.
Salary Survey Methodology
Mercer surveys are designed using the most accurate and up-to-date market data practices. Data is collected from HR professionals at participating organizations and then analyzed for validity, thoroughness, and market representation based on the organization's size, structure, geographic region, or a combination of these factors. A minimum number of incumbents, organizations, and distinct organizations are required in order to report each data element. If minimums are not met, the market data is suppressed, ensuring you the highest level of data confidentiality.
View a sample report of this survey for a glimpse at what’s included.
2019 Survey Participation opens April 8. Survey participation is open to all organizations with matching jobs and is not required to purchase results. To learn more about how you can become a participant, please contact us. As a survey participant, you do receive key benefits:
- A discount on survey results!
- An exclusive invitation to survey events - attend results webcasts and meetings where Mercer consultants will review the results and identify market trends and factors. You'll also be able to ask questions directly related to your organization.
- Ensure your data is included in the market results - easily determine your market position with customized reports that compare your company data to your peers.