The Canada Mercer Turnover Survey features data from over 70 organizations in Canada to help your company with this essential aspect of human resources management.
Formerly the North America Mercer Turnover Survey, it has been split into separate US and Canada surveys for 2018 to better reflect the regional trends, positions, and participating organizations included.
Survey results are delivered in a published PDF format to your imercer.com account under “My Downloads”.
Salary Survey Methodology
Mercer surveys are designed using the most accurate and up-to-date market data practices. Data is collected from HR professionals at participating organizations and then analyzed for validity, thoroughness, and market representation based on the organization’s size, structure, geographic region, or a combination of these factors. A minimum number of incumbents, organizations, and distinct organizations are required in order to report each data element. If minimums are not met, the market data is suppressed, ensuring you the highest level of data confidentiality.
|2018 Canada Mercer Turnover Survey
Canada Mercer Turnover Survey
Additional buying options are available. Call us to learn how you can lock in rates for two or more years and qualify for additional discounts.
- Additional users may be added during checkout for CAD 220 each per module/survey.
- Individuals or companies using Mercer data for consulting services or commercial purposes are subject to different rates. Please call for more information.
- 2018 results will be available for purchase in August with results delivered upon survey release.
Questionnaire Distributed: March 27
Participation Deadline: April 26
Report Available: August
2018 Survey Participation is now closed. View the Survey Schedule tab for your next opportunity to participate. Survey participation is open to all organizations with matching jobs and is not required to purchase results. To learn more about how you can become a participant, please contact us. As a survey participant, you do receive key benefits:
- A discount on survey results!
- An exclusive invitation to survey events - attend results webcasts and meetings where Mercer consultants will review the results and identify market trends and factors. You'll also be able to ask questions directly related to your organization.
- Ensure your data is included in the market results - easily determine your market position with customized reports that compare your company data to your peers.