|*2020 Canada MTCS – Core Modules
|2020 Canada MTCS – Additional Modules
||CAD 1,800 each
Canada MTCS: Mercer Total Compensation Survey for the Energy Sector
Additional buying options are available. Call us to learn how you can lock in rates for two or more years and qualify for additional discounts.
- This survey is available to participants only.
- *Core modules: General Benchmark, Cross-Segment, and Policy, plus one of the Choice modules: Upstream/Midstream, Downstream and Oilfield Services, or Utilities. One user license for MercerWIN included. Benefits data was not collected in 2020.
- Additional users may be added during checkout for CAD 220 each per module/survey.
- Individuals or companies using Mercer data for consulting services or commercial purposes are subject to different rates. Please call for more information.
- 2020 results are now available for purchase and will be delivered upon survey release (September).
View a list of the participating companies included in the 2020 Canada MTCS: Mercer Total Compensation Survey for the Energy Sector here.
2021 Survey Participation
2021 survey participation is now closed. The act of submitting data to a survey is known as survey participation and your company is then viewed as a participant.
Survey participation is open to all organizations and is required to purchase results.
Why should you participate?
Align your pay to the market.
Maximize your budget by making informed decisions to ensure you are not overpaying or underpaying.
Identify “hot jobs” and areas of focus for your company.
Secure a significant discount on survey results.
Receive invitations to exclusive participant-only events.
To learn more about how you can become a participant, please contact us.