This financial services salary survey is powered by Mercer Job Library. This comprehensive job catalog provides you with improved job descriptions for more accurate position matches, clearer relationships between jobs, more specializations, and much more. Learn more or view Mercer Job Library FAQs for more details.
With the move to Mercer Job Library, the US FSS: Financial Services Suite now collects base pay, incentive, and other organizational data for numerous specializations covering 5,898 positions across 17 job families. Further enhance your financial services salary strategy.
Delivered in Fully Customizable Formats
Survey results are delivered in Mercer WIN®, giving you access to the data through a variety of customizable parameters — including geography, industry, company size, and more. Efficiently organize and analyze the information with Mercer WIN, which enables you to:
- Compare job descriptions side by side.
- Change pay elements to support the right level of analysis.
- Perform function and career-level analysis.
- Export your data for integration into other systems (data also available as an Excel file).
- Run presentation-quality detailed or summary reports.
Salary Survey Methodology
Mercer surveys are designed using the most accurate and up-to-date market data practices. Data is collected from HR professionals at participating organizations, and then analyzed for validity, thoroughness, and market representation based on the organization's size, structure, geographic region, or a combination of these factors. A minimum number of incumbents, organizations, and distinct organizations are required in order to report each data element. If minimums are not met, the market data is suppressed ensuring you the highest level of data confidentiality.
|2019 US FSS: Financial Services Suite — Commercial Banking
|2019 US FSS: Financial Services Suite — Consumer Finance
|2019 US FSS: Financial Services Suite — Financial Operations
|2019 US FSS: Financial Services Suite — Fintech
|2019 US FSS: Financial Services Suite — Insurance
|2019 US FSS: Financial Services Suite — Retail Banking
|2019 US FSS: Financial Services Suite — Wealth Management
|2019 US FSS: Financial Services Suite — Flex (any three FSS modules)*
|2019 US FSS: Financial Services Suite — Full (all seven FSS modules)
US FSS: Financial Services Suite
Position List & Sample Report
View the position list and descriptions included in this HR compensation survey to optimize your ongoing compensation and benchmarking efforts.
View a sample report of this survey for a glimpse at what’s included.
How to Participate - 2017
2017 Survey participation is now closed. If you missed the deadline for participating in this survey, please call us to learn more about additional options that may be available.
Survey participation is open to all organizations with matching jobs and is not required to purchase results. As a survey participant however, you do receive key benefits:
- A discount on survey results!
- An exclusive invitation to survey events — attend results webcasts and meetings where Mercer consultants will review the results and identify market trends and factors. You'll also be able to ask questions directly related to your organization.
- Ensure your data is included in the market results — easily determine your market position with customized reports that compare your company data to your peers.