2020 WIAPP Report Now Available
Along with reviewing general trends and demographics in Mobility programs, the 2020 WIAPP edition puts a special and in-depth focus on long-term assignments (LTA).
Responding to the latest tendency towards assignment diversification and policy segmentation, the survey explores a range of diverse long-term assignment types and provides companies with the opportunity to thoroughly review and benchmark a variety of their LTA policies and practices, by policy element, against the relevant peer group.
- Remuneration approaches, pay delivery
- Tax and social security approach
- Cost-of-living / Goods and services allowances
- Mobility incentives
- Hardship and danger pay
- Security and emergency evacuation
- Rest and recreation leave
- Housing and utilities
- Travel policy and home leave
- Spouse and family support
- Relocation assistance
Participation in the survey earns you discounted pricing on reports.
Worldwide Survey of International Assignment Policies and Practices