Offering outplacement services to all employees means you are not only helping people get jobs faster, but showing the talent you still employ that you care about your people. Your brand as an employer matters – to your former employees, to your current employees, and to your future employees.
According to Intoo, almost 40% of laid off and terminated employees give their former employers a negative review on company sites like Glassdoor, reviews that hurt corporate brand and reputation. Building a good brand means treating employees well throughout their entire relationship with you.
Why Mercer Outplacement Services?
EXPERIENCED COACHING, OUTSTANDING SERVICE
- Our Master’s educated coaches have 13+ years of career development experience.
- 24/7 platform connectivity plus experienced, integrated coaching via text, phone, or video chat on any device, 7 days a week.
AWARD-WINNING, DIGITAL PLATFORM
Our platform puts the tools and guidance necessary to securing that next job at your transitioning employee’s fingertips. The virtual, on-demand format allows users to learn how they want, when they want, and where they want to at their own pace. Key features of the platform include:
- Job transition guides, including benefits guidance and links to unemployment sites.
- LinkedIn profile setup support and guidance.
- Job search integration with global job databases, including Indeed.
- Job matching integrated with LinkedIn and alert tools.
- Resume templates and workshops.
- Video interview preparation and practice.
- Pitch workshop, salary negotiation advice.
- Networking resources to support company, recruiter, and society research in your field and more.
How does it work?