Survey results and salary comparison information are delivered in Mercer WIN®, which gives you access to Mercer data through a variety of filterable parameters, including geography, industry, company size, and more. This allows you to more efficiently organize and analyze the HR metrics, compensation surveys, and general salary benchmarking information directly on the Mercer WIN® platform.
Additionally, Mercer WIN® enables convenient salary comparison that can enhance your compensation plans and compensation benchmarking efforts in a variety of ways. Some of these features include:
- In-depth analysis customized by job/position
- Compare job descriptions side by side
- Changeable pay elements to support your desired level of analysis
- Function and career-level analysis
- Easily exportable data for integration into other systems
- Presentation-quality summary reports
Also, a published PDF of the compensation survey results is available in MercerWIN®.
Salary Survey Methodology
View Sample Report
Mercer’s salary surveys are designed using the most accurate and up-to-date HR metrics and market data practices. Data is collected from HR professionals at participating organizations and is never employee self-reported. It is then analyzed for validity, thoroughness, and market representation based on the organization’s size, structure, geographic region, or any combination of these factors. A minimum number of incumbents, organizations, and distinct organizations is required in order to report each Mercer data element. If minimums are not met, the market data is suppressed, ensuring that you always receive the highest level of data confidentiality.
Participation Opens: May 10
Participation Deadline: June 23
Report Available: September
How to Participate - 2017
2017 survey participation is now closed. If you missed the deadline for participating in this survey, please call us to learn more about additional options that may be available.
Survey participation is open to all organizations with matching jobs and is not required to purchase results. As a survey participant, however, you do receive key benefits:
- A discount on survey results!
- An exclusive invitation to survey events — attend results webcasts and meetings where Mercer consultants will review the results and identify market trends and factors. You’ll also be able to ask questions directly related to your organization.
- Ensure your data is included in the market results — easily determine your market position with customized reports that compare your company data to your peers.
View a sample report
of this survey for a glimpse at what’s included.