Your Employees will be able to
- Build individual cultural profiles with a brief survey to discover how personal preferences relate to cultural norms in the host country.
- Learn about the eight dimensions of culture (such as formal vs. informal, interpersonal vs. transactional), with explanations and examples – immediately see how assignees can avoid embarrassing and confusing situations.
- Get the facts with our in-depth country research and explore local customs, the role of religion, home life, gift giving, greetings and much more.
- Mentally prepare for life abroad, including cultural adjustment, and create a customized checklist of activities and tasks to complete before expatriation or repatriation.
- Complete a confidential self-assessment defining their personal attributes to enable them to be more effective on assignment.
Covering cross-cultural competencies along with personal and professional considerations, evaluate employees’ readiness for living and working in a new country, before taking on the assignment with the Self-Assessment for Global Endeavors (SAGE) tool. CultureWizardPassport includes the SAGE tool.