Country-specific, online courses for global leaders and mobile employees and their families
What Is CulturalTrainingPassport?
CulturalTrainingPassport, from Mercer and RW³ LLC, helps HR managers assure a reasonable ROI for their development and mobility
programs while helping leaders and mobile employees to optimize their experience in their host countries. The only tool of its kind, CulturalTrainingPassport prepares leaders and mobile employees
and their families for their time abroad with complete, country-specific, affordable, online
cultural training programs.
What You Get
- Interactive, country-specific training courses
- Comprehensive country-specific cultural and geopolitical profiles
- Personal cultural profiler that customizes the course for each user
- Expat adjustment cycle tool
- Relocation scheduling tool
- SAGE – a validated pre-assignment self-assessment for employee and partner
The all-access CulturalTrainingPassport Enterprise edition provides an unlimited number of courses for all covered locations. CulturalTrainingPassport Enterprise also includes access to Culture Passport On the Go, a mobile app that gives on the go cultural and logistical information for more than 150 countries to all your employees.
Will Be Able To
- Build individual cultural profiles with a brief
survey to discover how personal preferences relate
to cultural norms in the host country.
- Learn about the eight dimensions of culture (such as formal vs. informal, interpersonal vs.
transactional), with explanations and examples –
immediately see how assignees can avoid embarrassing
and confusing situations.
- Get the facts with our in-depth country
research and explore local customs, the role
of religion, home life, gift giving, greetings and
- Mentally prepare for life abroad, including
cultural adjustment, and create a customized
checklist of activities and tasks to complete
before expatriation or repatriation.
- Complete a confidential self-assessment defining
their personal attributes to enable them to be more
effective on assignment.
- Business and social etiquette
- Meeting behaviors
- Management and communication
- Business presentations
- Passports, visas, work/residence permits
- Housing, city districts, real estate agencies
- Moving tips: pets, vehicles
- Health issues and requirements
- Educational system, international schools
- Travel and public transport
- Phrase book, links to language courses
- Public holidays
- Shopping, restaurants, entertainment, sports
- Contact details of international associations and clubs
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Congo, Democratic Republic of
- Costa Rica
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Papula New Guinea
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
To order cultural training courses for your assignees or to see a demo, click here.