Making workforce decisions in the dark?
Join us for Mercer’s Workshop in London
Mercer’s 1-day workshop will help you focus your metrics and analytics efforts to get real impact and drive tangible results.
Most organisations struggle with the application of workforce analytics to deliver real insights and ignite action that leads to change. Is that the case in your organisation?
Often the focus is on monthly reports and data quality. Although this may be valuable, it is often not enough to drive effective interventions and actions.
Mercer Talent Trends research highlights that companies are not moving the needle. Senior executives are not getting the workforce analytics they need. For example, executives say that understanding the key drivers of engagement would be most value-adding, but only 32% of HR leaders in the UK are able to provide this information.
Mercer research has identified the following roadblocks: lack of integration among data systems, lack of analytics skills within HR and lack of management experience in effectively using analytics data. Is that the case in your organisation?
Many organisations fall into the trap of starting with the data available and then trying to find insights within this data. The biggest ah-ha moment of Mercer’s London workshop continues to be that step 1 is actually about Determining the Impact of the analysis. In other words, what are the critical questions we need answered with data, and what decisions will be made based on these answers? It is only once this is precisely articulated, that we then select and collect the data needed to analyse the impact. Here’s how our London Workshop will help you:
Learning Outcomes for Participants:
- Use analytics to gain insight and make smart decisions about the workforce
- Understand the range of techniques that can be used to carry out in-depth analytics
- Understand key concepts such as correlations and predictive analytics, and what their application is to workforce analysis
- Use applications to specific workforce issues such as engagement, turnover, diversity and business outcomes
- Interpret and understand data in order to tell an effective story with it to engage your audience