With this Ontario municipal survey you’ll also be able to access information on pay policies and practices, such as:
- Job rate adjustments
- Hours of work
- Overtime eligibility
- Vehicle policies
- Performance pay and much more.
Delivered in Fully Customizable Formats
Survey results are delivered in Mercer WIN®, giving you access to the data through a variety of customizable parameters — including geography, industry, company size, and more. Efficiently organize and analyze the information with Mercer WIN, which enables you to:
- Compare job descriptions side by side.
- Change pay elements to support the right level of analysis.
- Perform function and career-level analysis.
- Export your data for integration into other systems (data also available as an Excel file).
- Run presentation-quality detailed or summary reports.
Salary Survey Methodology
Mercer’s salary surveys are designed using the most accurate and up-to-date HR metrics and market data practices. Data is collected from HR professionals at participating organizations. It is then analyzed for validity, thoroughness, and market representation based on the organization’s size, structure, geographic region, or any combination of these factors. A minimum number of incumbents, organizations, and distinct organizations is required in order to report each Mercer data element. If minimums are not met, the market data is suppressed, ensuring that you always receive the highest level of data confidentiality.
View Sample Report
How to Participate - 2017
2017 survey participation is now closed. If you missed the deadline for participating in this survey, please call us to learn more about additional options that may be available.
Survey participation is open to all organizations with matching jobs and is not required to purchase results. As a survey participant, however, you do receive key benefits:
• A discount on survey results!
• An exclusive invitation to survey events — attend results webcasts and meetings where Mercer consultants will review the results and identify market trends and factors. You’ll also be able to ask questions directly related to your organization.
• Ensure your data is included in the market results — easily determine your market position with customized reports that compare your company data to your peers.