With compensation data for 82,000+ employee observations across nine organizations, use this data to evaluate your restaurant salaries from top to bottom. Use the Canada Retail Compensation and Benefits Survey to address key questions from nine industry sectors across several parameters, such as annual base salary, incentive eligibility, and turnover.
Delivered in fully customizable formats
Survey results are delivered in Mercer WIN®, giving you access to the data through a variety of customizable parameters — including geography, industry, company size, and more. Efficiently organize and analyze the information with Mercer WIN, which enables you to:
- Compare job descriptions side by side.
- Change pay elements to support the right level of analysis.
- Perform function and career-level analysis.
- Export your data for integration into other systems (data also available as an Excel file).
- Run presentation-quality detailed or summary reports.
Salary Survey Methodology
Mercer surveys are designed using the most accurate and up-to-date market data practices. Data is collected from HR professionals at participating organizations and then analyzed for validity, thoroughness, and market representation based on the organization's size, structure, geographic region, or a combination of these factors. A minimum number of incumbents, organizations, and distinct organizations are required in order to report each data element. If minimums are not met, the market data is suppressed ensuring you the highest level of data confidentiality.
View Sample Report
Position List & Sample Report
View the position list and descriptions
included in this HR compensation survey to optimize your ongoing compensation and benchmarking efforts.
View a sample report
of this survey to see what’s included and learn how easy it is to streamline your salary benchmarking efforts.
2018 survey participation opens soon! Participation for the 2018 Canada Retail Compensation and Benefits Survey – Restaurant Industry survey begins March 15. Please check back at that time to download your submission form. Survey participation is open to all organizations with matching jobs and is required to purchase results. As a survey participant you do receive key benefits:
- A discount on survey results!
- An exclusive invitation to survey events — attend results webcasts and meetings where Mercer consultants will review the results and identify market trends and factors. You'll also be able to ask questions directly related to your organization.
- Customized reports that compare your company data to your peers to help you easily determine your market position.
2019 Survey Participation is now closed. Survey participation is open to all organizations with matching jobs and is not required to purchase results. To learn more about how you can become a participant, please contact us. As a survey participant, you do receive key benefits:
- A discount on survey results!
- An exclusive invitation to survey events - attend results webcasts and meetings where Mercer consultants will review the results and identify market trends and factors. You'll also be able to ask questions directly related to your organization.
- Ensure your data is included in the market results - easily determine your market position with customized reports that compare your company data to your peers.