Participation in the survey is only open to member organizations. If you are interested in becoming a member or want to learn more about the group, please contact Helen Lee at Helen.Lee@mercer.com
Delivered in Fully Customizable Formats
Survey results are delivered in a published PDF format to your imercer.com account under "My Downloads" and within Mercer WIN®,giving you access to the data through a variety of customizable parameters — including geography, industry, company size, and more. Efficiently organize and analyze the information with Mercer WIN, which enables you to:
- Compare job descriptions side by side.
- Change pay elements to support the right level of analysis.
- Perform function and career-level analysis.
- Export your data for integration into other systems (data also available as an Excel file).
- Run presentation-quality detailed or summary reports.
Salary Survey Methodology
Mercer surveys are designed using the most accurate and up-to-date market data practices. Data is collected from HR professionals at participating organizations and then analyzed for validity, thoroughness, and market representation based on the organization's size, structure, geographic region, or a combination of these factors. A minimum number of incumbents, organizations, and distinct organizations are required in order to report each data element. If minimums are not met, the market data is suppressed, ensuring you the highest level of data confidentiality.
|2019 US Downstream Manufacturing & Marketing Compensation Survey
US Downstream Manufacturing & Marketing Compensation Survey
Additional buying options are available. Call us to learn how you can lock in rates for two or more years and qualify for additional discounts.
- Individuals or companies using Mercer data for consulting services or commercial purposes are subject to different rates. Please call for more information.
- 2019 results now available for purchase.
Steering Committee Members
Flint Hills Resources, LP
Calumet, GP LLC