Also part of this report is the Total Labor Cost Differential analysis, which examines your compensation data compared to the market average across four employee categories:
Delivered in fully customizable formats
Survey results are delivered in Mercer WIN®, giving you access to the data through a variety of customizable parameters — including geography, industry, company size, and more. Efficiently organize and analyze the information with Mercer WIN, which enables you to:
- Compare job descriptions side by side.
- Change pay elements to support the right level of analysis.
- Perform function and career-level analysis.
- Export your data for integration into other systems (data also available as an Excel file).
- Run presentation-quality detailed or summary reports.
Salary Survey Methodology
Mercer surveys are designed using the most accurate and up-to-date market data practices. Data is collected from HR professionals at participating organizations and then analyzed for validity, thoroughness, and market representation based on the organization's size, structure, geographic region, or a combination of these factors. A minimum number of incumbents, organizations, and distinct organizations are required in order to report each data element. If minimums are not met, the market data is suppressed, ensuring you the highest level of data confidentiality.
2020 survey participation
2020 Survey Participation is now closed. Survey participation is open to all organizations with matching jobs and is required to purchase results. The act of submitting data to a survey is known as survey participation and your company is then viewed as a participant. To learn more about how you can become a participant, please contact us. As a survey participant, you do receive key benefits:
- An exclusive invitation to survey events - attend results webcasts and meetings where Mercer consultants will review the results and identify market trends and factors. You'll also be able to ask questions directly related to your organization.
- The ability to see your data aligned with the market when results are produced in Mercer WIN®, our interactive product delivery platform. Mercer WIN also gives you the ability to create custom reports and peer groups to see how you compare to other companies