The objective of these surveys is to help HR professionals manage its compensation strategies, ensuring external competiveness, and internal equity in the different regions within Mexico. The survey is available in: Bajío, Ciudad Juárez, Guadalajara, Matamoros, Monterrey, Nogales, Reynosa and Tijuana.
The Mercer Total Remuneration Surveys (TRS) provide comprehensive market data on compensation and benefits around the globe, covering more than 8,000 cross-industry jobs, from executives to para-professional level in all the areas.
– TRS Bajío 2019: MXN$ 41,800
– TRS Ciudad Juárez 2019: MXN$ 38,800
– TRS Guadalajara 2019: MXN$ 41,800
– TRS Matamoros 2019: MXN$ 38,800
– TRS Monterrey 2019: MXN$ 42,800
– TRS Nogales 2019: MXN$ 38,800
– TRS Reynosa 2019: MXN$ 38,800
– TRS Tijuana 2019: MXN$ 38,800
*Prices mentioned above do not include taxes.