Logistics industry is going through structural changes that are triggering investments, leading to growth in organizational capacities as well as seek new ways to manage costs.
Mercer has conducted a Logistics Industry Human Capital Spotlight Survey that identifies HR challenges facing the industry today and examines the workforce implications in the future. We have collected perspectives of HR professionals and other leaders responsible for ensuring that their companies have the right talent and talent management practices in place to successfully meet the challenges.
Thank you for your support on this research. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any comments or questions.
Key features of the survey
Mercer's spotlight survey provides answers to the following key questions for the Logistics industry and more:
- How do Logistics companies embrace industry transformation?
- How do your company and your peers adapt talent strategies?
- How do other Logistics companies assess current and future talent needs?
- How do your peers enhance talent management capabilities and get ready for the future?
Analysis of survey findings by the following sub industry categories:
Courier and postal
- Freight forwarding
- Ports, airports and terminals
- Warehouse, storage and handling
- Supply chain management/Distribution
How do I participate?
This survey is now closed.
Who do I contact to get more information about the survey?
For further information about the spotlight survey, please contact: