Australia Domestic and Trans-Tasman Mobility Policies and Practices Survey
Released January 2018
With both domestic and Trans-Tasman relocations increasingly in high demand, the survey aims to provide insights, trends and benchmark data to help organisations review current policies and practices to align to your business needs.
This survey focuses on three main assignment types (short-term, long-term and permanent one-way) and covers the following:
- Housing, Settling In, Miscellaneous Relocation Allowances
- LAFHA (Living Away From Home Allowance)
- Home Sale and Purchase
- Policy Exceptions and Assignment Management
- Trans-Tasman Practices on Superannuation and Taxation
- Cost-of-Living and Housing matrix for all capital cities
- And much more!
The survey was conducted from July to September 2017, and released in January 2018.
Need more information? To learn more about this survey and other mobility specific surveys, please contact Pacific Global Mobility team at GlobalMobilityPacific@mercer.com