- Reliable market data: Detailed market analysis of individual positions which allows you to identify underpaid and overpaid positions / groups compared to the market statistics
- Industry-specific positions: Ability to compare individual market positions from a wide list of industry-specific jobs in such industries as: Finance and Accounting, IT, HR, Customer Service, Marketing, Supply Chain, etc. (i.e. specializations in Finance: General Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable)
- Prevalence summary: Policy & Practice Report – summary of organizations’ remuneration policies. The report includes foreign language premiums, salary budget and salary movement forecasts, turnover rates, starter salaries, short-term incentives practices, benefits etc.
- Online access: The survey results are delivered via super modern online tool - Mercer WIN®
- Industry club formula: Club members are invited to cluster club-meetings taking place twice a year. Those gatherings foster exchange of experience and information among C&B specialists, local representatives of Shared Services organizations. Our Project Manager and consultants provide ongoing support during the data submission process and access to the spot poll results for the hottest topics in the industry.
Delivery on Mercer WIN®
Mercer Workforce Intelligence Network® (Mercer WIN) is a single-point access to Mercer's unparalleled survey data and analytics. WIN represents the most comprehensive and intuitive tool available. Specifically, Mercer WIN allows:
- create custom views, analyze data across the regions simultaneously, make unlimited refinements to your view of the market (for example: revenue size, headcount, localization), compare your data vs. the market, combine jobs, production of customized charts, graphs and reports at the click of a button;
- export prepared reports to Excel, and much more!
Mercer WIN's built-in reporting and analytic capabilities let you quickly and easily turn information into true intelligence about your organization's remuneration practices. Using this sophisticated yet surprisingly simple tool, you can explore, interpret and formulate insights on important human capital decisions and investments.
Monthly base salary times the number of months paid
TOTAL GUARANTEED CASH COMPENSATION
Base salary plus guaranteed allowances
TOTAL CASH COMPENSATION
Total guaranteed cash compensation plus short-term incentive, sales incentive, profit sharing or other incentive awards
Pricing and Contact Information:
For more details contact your local country consultant:
Mercer Shared Services and Outsourcing Total Remuneration Survey (Asia)